Wednesday, May 18, 2011















I'm pleased to announce that Sportscare and Physiotherapy O'Connor are supporting the Valkyrie Vikings by with discounts for our squad members to get properly fitted on their road bikes! This is really important for cyclists just starting out and can prevent injuy and increase comfort on the bike. Especially good for women novices, is that you will get a bike fit from qualified sports physiotherapists who also cycle competitively (in fact for me when I had my bike fit the other day - I actually learned a whole lot since I am still learning about bike fit/components/measurements etc.


So not only do I feel better on my bke, I know more about it and how the sublte chages in measurement affect me, and next time I buy a bike I will know more about what to look for.


They are also supporting the Vikings Cycling Club by offering to return $5 back to the club from the fee per patient, per visit to patients who show their CA card listing VCC as their club!


Sportscare and Physiotherapy O'Connor

tel. 6247 0912








No comments:

Post a Comment