Sunday, June 12, 2011

DBR Team

***Entries close 26 June
http://canberratour.actcyclingevents.com.au/entries/?IntCatId=14

Please correct me if im wrong, but I think the Valkyrie Vikings DBR Team consists of:

General Classification / (racing the whole thing)
Rach
Verity
Deciana
Pat
Lisa
Jane
Liz

Road Race and Time Trial: (everything except for the B Grade Crit)
AngieW
Cheska
Anna

Time Trial racing team: (girls - you can do this, its just ride in a straight line by yourself)
LindaH
Maja
Eleanora
Shalan

Away/Injured/Potential Martials
Haylee
KateM
AngeB
Leonie
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Not sure what happened to my post from the weekend :-(

    Just to confirm that I will not be riding in the DBR. Masters Ski program starts on 3 July and goes through to early September.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing just the road race on Saturday and Sunday (Women's B). Hoping for some Valkyrie company on all those hills when I inevitably get dropped!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete