Thursday, June 16, 2011

My First Blog

Okay, so I've been a bit slow on the blogging. Sorry Rach, been a bit busy organising the Vollies for the DBR Tour... ;)

We had a good turn out this morning, enough to split into two groups once we got to Old Parliament House to start our drills. We had wonderful support and guidance from Chris K, Andrew Thaller and Michael Milton.

I was happy that I improved my sklls at jumping on the end of the train this morning, although there is still some work to be done. I also felt more comfortable and capable this morning, not running out of puff until the last lap.

I'm looking forward to Wagga on Sunday. I'm just going to treat it like a training ride so I don't get too nervous about it all. If nothing else it will be a social event so should be great.

Planning on a ride Tuesday morning with Linda H and Megan so let us know if you would like to join us for a slow, social ride around the city.

3 comments:

  1. Glad the session went well and nice work getting on the end of the train. Tuesday sounds good, will join you for a ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there on Tuesday. Meeting at ANU at what time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You lot are hilarious!!! Can't stop you from training!!!! Great to see such enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete