Thursday, June 30, 2011

Motorpacing - training report

Present:

Valkyries:
Rach
Verity
Anna
Angie
Ange

Mentors:
Brad & Simon

Awesome fun this morning, motorpacing at an undisclosed location. I'd never tried motorpacing before so i wasn't sure what to expect but it actually felt really safe.

We got some great practice at taking good lines through corners following the bike and picked up some nice speeds. It was so much fun that I was still buzzing once i got to work.

Yay for bikes.

Slight downside was getting a flat tyre on the way back towards work, fortunately Brad was my knight in shining lycra and came back to rescue me. Thanks Brad, if you hadn't i'd have been there for 40 minutes since I am so bad at changing tyres.

1 comment:

  1. This was an amazing experience and it was very apparent how beneficial motorpacing can be for training. Thank you so much to Simon for introducing us to this. I can't wait for my next go at it!!

    ReplyDelete